Friday, February 17, 2006

Praise God for Friends when you need them most...

Needless to say, it's been a long week.

Praise God for those people who have offered their help to make it better. And Praise God for those people who have taken the time to call and make sure I'm ok.

I have been texting on my phone a lot this week... It's been good to "chat" with someone who seems to get me... I look forward to meeting him in person... This weekend may be when we both have time, I will have to see what happens. I don't necessarily believe in fate but thus far, thing seem too good to be true... If that's the case, when will the other shoe drop? :S

Tomorrow is going to be INCREDIBLY hard!!! I am going to be singing "Take Me In" with Laurel accompanying me on the guitar and then Laurel and I are going to sing "Amazing Grace" and she's going to play that one too.

One of THE most awkward conversations I have had to have with some of my close friends lately was asking if they would be pallbearers tomorrow... See, my mom and grandpa are both only children and my brother and I would REALLY rather not do it... So I asked some of my friends, some of my grandparents friends want to be included and a couple of my relatives from my dad's side of the family that are coming. I am surprised and touched by the number of my friends who are willing to help.

I am going to try and get some sleep... I got about three hours of sleep last night and I'm exhausted... :(

No comments: