Wednesday, March 08, 2006

?????

Ok, I just had a phone interview and I'm not sure how I feel about how it went. I was asked some pretty tough questions. Like, how my friends would describe me... So, right now, all I can do is pray about it. I would ask that anyone reading this prays about it as well. I was told I would know by the end of March what the decision is. Oh, and part of what I had applied for was working in a worship setting but as I don't play a typical worship instrument (bass, keyboards, guitar) I'm not qualified. I think I may have to up the number of lessons on keyboard or take lessons on one of the other two... (Just thinking...)

Anyway, I'm feeling a little fragile due to a conversation I had earlier this afternoon and then the uncertainty based around this interview.

Plus, something is going on with my brother and he is acting weird (again) so prayer for him would also be good.

I'm on my way out for a bit, then back here for more homework!

No comments: