Thursday, December 21, 2006

Before the Open House

So, last year I had an Open House. One of the reasons for it was my grandpa telling me a story of his parents inviting all of his friends over to their house at random times for parties and such. Most of my friends had been to or through the house and had met him but not all at once.

So, we planned it, bought the food, tidied the house, decorated and it was all in order.

My friends came, we played games, watched movies, drank a bit, ate, went for a walk at around 2am and went to the park. Many people crashed in my living room on the floor, chairs, love seats, etc. and it was like a large sleepover. :)

It was a fun evening for everyone... My grandpa said he liked having my friends around and my mom said she liked seeing everyone.

Tomorrow we are doing somewhat of a repeat... The thing is, there is no grandpa this year. I have to admit, that makes me very sad but there is nothing I can do to change it. I'm looking forward to my friends being here but I'm kind of apprehensive about it at the same time. Oh well, I will have to see how it goes...

1 comment:

Bean said...

Well, I had fun for the brief time I was there! Thanks for psuedo inviting me! :o) And thanks for the Christmas present - the mug is exciting! :o)

How did you think it went?