Monday, December 29, 2008

Quiz thing-er stolen from April

Can you name 20 people you can think of right off the top of your head? Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 20 people.
If you can't think of any, use your recent wall posts.

1. Mike F
2. April
3. Mike P
4. Kristyn
5. Matt R
6. Tiffany K
7. Brityn
8. Randi
9. John A
10. Adrian
11. Adrienne
12. Erin H
13. Dana
14. Cory
15. Emily
16. Laurie
17. Kurtis
18. Jennifer N
19. Nathan
20. Laura M

THE QUESTIONS:
• How did you meet 10?
Through TEC

• What would you do if you had never met 6?
I'd be sad, she's such a sweetie.

• What would you do if 20 and 15 dated?
I would be very shocked, since they are both women and one is already married with children and there is a large age difference between them, but I guess I would be happy for them.

• Did you even like 9?
Sometimes... It's a love-hate relationship at times.

• Have you ever seen 4 cry?
Yes.

• Describe 8?
She's awesome. She is a true friend and is supportive, even when she's having a bad day. She is outgoing and upbeat and always tells it like it is!

• Do you like 12?
Yes. :) She's my name twin. :)

• Tell me something about 17?
He's an amazing friend.

• What's 7's favorite color?
No idea, I know she wears a lot of black but I'd probably guess pink...?

• What would you do if 1 just confessed they liked you?
I would be glad that I'm dating him...

• When was the last time you talked to number 15?
Talked, a month and a bit ago, we texted up until last week when she went to Vancouver.

• How do you think 19 feels about you?
I think he thinks I'm annoying. And bitchy at times.

• What language does 13 speak?
English? Not sure otherwise...

• What grade is 16 in?
Grades K-6... She's a school principal.

• What is 5's favorite style of music?
Not entirely sure, I've listened to Country and Christian Rock mainly in his car and such!

• Would you ever date 3?
No, he's too good a friend.

• Is 11 single?
Nope.

• What is 10's last name?
Van Wiltenburg

• Would you ever want to be in a serious relationship with 7?
lol, no, she's dating my brother.

• Where does 18 live?
At her parents in the SW

• What do you think about 20?
She's an awesome person and I don't see her nearly enough!

• What is the best thing about 4?
Her personality and the person she has become over time.

• What would you like to tell 14 right now?
Dude, we need to go for drinks.

• How did you meet 9?
He was born?

• What is the best thing about 2?
Her unpredictable personality. :)

• Are you going to know 3 forever?
Seems like it! :)

No comments: