Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Short Version of this week...

Monday I had school, then Rovers (we went bowling but I didn't bowl, my knee was bothering me). John came with me and registered as part of the crew. We have a new girl, her name is Shivani and she is from India. She is here on an exchange with the Rotary Club and she seems very nice! The people who went were John, Shivani, Will, James, Cory, Rick, Andy and two of Cory's friends from work (Skye and someone...).

Tuesday was a day from HELL!!! :( I had a migraine when I woke up (the weather must be changing) so I took a Motrin and a Tylenol Max and went back to sleep for a couple of hours. I had class all afternoon so John dropped me off around 12:15 and picked me up when I was finally done sectionals just after 7. We went out to see Holly at work and grabbed something to eat and then came home and he went to work.

Today I dropped him off, went to class, came home and cleaned/organized and then tonight I went out for dinner with Will. We went to the Mongolie Grill and it was ok... Sometimes a bit awkward but there doesn't seem to be any way around that. Afterwards I dropped stuff off to Julie for the Silent Auction this weekend and ran over to Rick and Joyce's to drop off a thank you card for Larry.

Now, I am home and I am going to continue cleaning/organizing. I always feel like the place has to be spotless when I have friends over... I am stressing out because I don't think it will be totally clean by the time I have to leave tomorrow. :( I am trying my hardest though! (Who needs sleep? Honestly!) I do need to get a bit of sleep so I can function to drive tomorrow though... Whatever, back to the grindstone!

No comments: