Friday, February 03, 2006

Random pictures and thoughts, expressing how I'm feeling...

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

I am in a pretty good mood today... Yesterday I fell and screwed my knee up worse than it already was... But I am going to go see my physiotherapist when I get back to Calgary and he will do stuff (like prick me with needles) that will make it feel better. I look forward to it... I have a Steering retreat tomorrow and I worry that we will be playing some active "get to know you" games but if we do, I may have to sit them out. I'm pretty sure most people know me anyway. :P It's Shaun's birthday today! Shout out to him! "Happy 24th Birthday Shaun!!!" I will be seeing him tomorrow night and he will get Christmas, Birthday and Valentine's all in one stop because I don't know if I will see him before Valentine's Day and I still have his Christmas present in my car. Now, I am going to go drive-thru Starbucks (best invention ever! And it's NEW, right by my house!!!!) and get a "Blended Strawberry Lemonade with two pumps of Raspberry Syrup" (SO GOOD!!!!) and then hit the highway. :) I will write more or again later this weekend!

No comments: