Friday, March 06, 2009

25 Things

Rules: Once you've been tagged, write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. I don't like crowds.
2. I feel more at home in water than on land.
3. My favourite colour is yellow, not pink like a lot of people think.
4. I figure skated competitively from when I was 6 til I was 16 (or thereabouts) and competed in Nationals twice.
5. I never got my NLS because I don't want to lifeguard.
6. My favourite place on earth is anywhere it is warm and there is water.
7. I hate spandex.
8. I love things that sparkle. My mom jokes that I'm part crow... I rarely wear yellow gold. I prefer sterling silver and white gold.
9. I love hugs but don't get enough of them...
10. I love to sing but don't think I'm very good at it.
11. I don't take compliments well.
12. I used to be comfortable with how I looked, not happy, comfortable.
13. I don't believe in having regrets... Regrets = doubts and each experience shapes who we are.
14. I love taking photos, preferably candid shots.
15. I want to be a teacher.
16. I want to be a wife and a mother eventually.
17. I'd love to have twins.
18. I had Open RNY January 15, 2009.
19. I love to dance and have thought about taking a class but am too self-conscious.
20. I have attended 3 post-secondary institutions thus far.
21. I love "chick flicks" and "teen movies" because they almost always have a happy ending.
22. My favourite numbers are 12 and 22.
23. I have been in love twice... or thought I was.
24. I'm not sure who I am...
25. I believe in fairy tales... at least the happy ending part.

No comments: