Thursday, March 05, 2009

Complete the sentence...

1. I've come to realize that my last kiss..... was my last kiss for a while.

2. I am listening to ... Family Channel. (It's great background noise!)

3. I talk... to my mom a lot.

4. I love... my friends!

5. My best friend..... is non-existent.

6. My first real kiss... is a memory that will always make me smile.

7. Love is... a combination of two souls.

8. Marriage is ... something I hope for in the future.

9. Somewhere someone is thinking ... that sun would be nice!

10. I'll always be... friends with my mommy.

11. The last time I cried was.... earlier today when I found out I've lost 40 pounds!

12. My cell phone... might as well be attached to me.

13. When I wake up in the morning... I wish I could sleep in.

14. Before I go to bed... I pray.

15. Right now I'm thinking about... what I'm doing tomorrow.

16. Babies are... a gift from God.

17. I get on facebook... 5 or 6 times a day (gotta love an iPhone)...

18. Today... I applied for some jobs and updated my resume.

19. Tommorow I will be ... applying for school for the fall.

20. I really want to be... happy.

21.Someone that will most likely re-post this... Randi ;)

No comments: