Friday, September 18, 2009

Care Packages and BB Pin....

So, I have been asked by a couple of people about care packages... Like, would I receive them ok and what do/can I eat, etc. So... Care packages are cool. I miss home, I miss seeing Ryan as much as I used to and any reminders of my friends are great. By this, I mean pictures of people and stuff like that. My walls are still pretty bare but I have a few frames so pictures are great!

Otherwise, here's what I can't eat... It's a shorter list generally speaking...
- Anything with white flour or a white bread base and no white rice (I can have things that are rice based and whole grain or whole wheat otherwise).
- Anything with more than 8g of sugar per serving.
- Anything with caffeine. (I drink the occasional Iced Tea but it's such a small serving it doesn't seem to matter.)
- Anything with carbonation.
- Fresh veggies.
I'm at the point I can eat most things. And to put things into perspective, a package of Uncle Ben's long grain rice entree stuff is approximately 4 meals for me. An order of whole wheat pasta from Boston Pizza is approximately 6 servings. And no, I'm not kidding.

I want to have some kind of get together in Red Deer soon-ish on a weekend so anyone who can come; I'd love to see you!

My address here is:
45 Lister Cres.
Red Deer, AB T4R 2S6

Also, the easiest way to reach me (because of school and life) is via texting or BB messenger. So, for those of you with a BB, my pin is 31F49C5D or my phone number is on my profile. :)

Anyway, I'm going to nap for a bit and then hopefully go see Ryan!

No comments: