Sunday, December 18, 2005

Mini road trip...

So last night Shaun and I talked until just after 3 and then I finished watching a DVD. I watched "Deuce Bigelow European Gigolo" and then fell asleep around 5am. I slept until 11:30am or so and then got up and packed some stuff into my car and John and I drove to Claresholm and met mom around 1:30. We hung out and visited with her for a bit and then come back to Lethbridge.

We went to the mall and picked John up a phone at Rogers so he now has a Lethbridge cell phone. The guy we dealt with at Rogers was really nice and said he'd give us a deal on accessories so we should go see him again sometime. We said we would. :) We grabbed something to eat at the mall and wandered until they closed. John picked up a ring and I got a couple of sets of earrings and we each got a piece of jewellery that can be worn around the neck. We hit Michael's and bought a Santa wine box for our grandpa and some ornaments for our cousins.

We got home and Holly came over and she and I played LIFE and John studied while I made dinner. Vicki stopped by to drop off a Christmas gift to me and wish me a Merry Christmas and it was great to see her. John and I had pasta (Holly had already eaten) and then she and John started to watch Coyote Ugly and I am going to go watch a DVD in my room.

Ashleigh is supposed to call me later in regards to our test tomorrow and I am going to bed early as the exam is at 9am tomorrow. Prayer please! I am so tired I need sleep... *yawn* I still haven't talked to Ben and I am worried because that is abnormal but... I can't do much of anything. I haven't talked to Matt today either but I'm sure I'll talk to both of them at some point tomorrow online. (I hope.)

Gone to watch that DVD and go to bed early!!!

No comments: