Thursday, March 30, 2006

Friends...

This is a short blog... I just wanted to post a short shout out to my friends... You guys have been awesome this week... With hugs, words of support, more hugs, driving me where I need to be (I'm not driving right now, it's been a bad week and concentrating for long enough to drive between Calgary and Lethbridge wasn't going to be happening as many times as I was going to need to), hanging out when I need company, hugs, shoulders to cry on, ears to listen, coming to listen to my concert, offering to help my mom out as needed and just generally being there for me... You guys are awesome! Thank you for everything!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

YAY!

Yeah, if I ever need to talk, I will for sure give you a call! Right now I wanna sleep tho ... stupid school work and stupid ceramics. You know it's close to the end of the semester when you are so tired of your classes that even your favourite class isn't fun anymore :/ Boo.

And yes! I keep hearing about Lloyd's but have never been there! I don't know how good I am on rollerskates, but ti could be really fun!

*hugs* take care! Loveums! :: Tams

Glooskap said...

I'm glad that you are/going to be more permanently in Calgary.

Once I finish finals we will have to plan a lot of get togethers. I'm thinking of having a game board party at the end of the month.

You should come. :)

I hope your heart is healing, Erin. You've been facing a lot of tough stuff lately.