Sunday, March 26, 2006

Not sure.

I don't know if anyone even reads this anymore. Meh. Whatever. *shrug*

I write my blog because I need to get my thoughts out. I know other people who do it for the same reason. When I am in Lethbridge full-time I don't have a support system like the one I have in Calgary (my family and friends) to talk to and work my thoughts and feelings out with so I tend to write more when I am here more...

This weekend I was in the Bridge Friday night (I stayed home and did homework... man, it was exciting... *rolling eyes*) and then we went on "Orchestra Tour" to Medicine Hat.

We left Saturday at 1ish and got back in the last couple of hours. It was ok... We were originally supposed to go to Regina and we figured that while it may slightly suck, it should be ok... But when it turned out to only be 24 hours (or so...) I know a lot of us weren't too impressed. We only had one concert which was the part that kind of sucked... The concert went incredibly well though!!! :D

I was sad to miss THING and not get to go to church this morning but I figure that I will make up for it later this week.

I have to admit, I'm exhausted... I find it hard to travel and spend one night anywhere right now... I'll be doing it a lot in the next little while.

Last night was fun though... A lot of people went out to the bar or to the liquor store (or both) and did whatever from there... A few of us went across the street from the hotel to Tim Horton's and hung out there for a while. (Carrie, Richelle, Deanna, Christina, Matt and I.) We sat and chatted, random people joined us (Cathy and Julie, Erin and Ross, etc.) and eventually we went back to the hotel. Carrie and I stayed up and watched "Mr. Holland's Opus" and then went to sleep. I woke up a bnch of times in the night... The people coming in and out of the hotel were being pretty loud... I am glad to be home. (Or at least not on the road.)

For now, I'm done... I'm having issues typing... I'm going to go sleep for a bit and then I have homework to work on.

I'm going to reach for rest and strength... *almost passing out*

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Do you ever feel like you have a really cool group of freinds, but they would rather just hang out with eachother and not bother to invite you? Even if you try to show them you care?
Sucks, doesn't it?