Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Bouncing off the walls...

Ok, so today I had two interviews! One was at Kinko's and the other was at Axe Music. Both went extremely well and Kinko's said they would call me in the next day or so and I start training at Axe on Friday. I am SOOOO pumped! The people seem nice and it is a good environment (especially by comparison to my old job)!!!

Yesterday was a pretty eventful day...

I had some stuff I needed to take care of, including officially resigning from my old job so I went down and did that in person. As it turns out, when I got there, the officer who has been handling my case was there as my former boss hadn't put the outside and inside surveillance footage on the CD, just the outside so he had come back for the inside stuff. It's hard to make a poster of a person't face without a face shot. *rolling eyes* When I got there, the carwash was closed... apparently the chain on the track had broken in 4 spots... Sorry, I laughed! *rotflmao*

I ran some other errands, including finding out about exchanging my djembe, dropping John off lunch, meeting Brian (Bryan?) and Porkchop and then stopping by my mom's school. I had a package for Holly that is a grad gift that had been sitting here for a long time but I finally took it over to DHL to send it to her. I also went and put gas in the van and got groceries.

I ended up having a drink (I had Sprite... I'm crazy...! :D) with an old friend and we spent a few hours talking... I got the chance to see where he is living and hear about what has been going on with him. It was nice to see him, I have missed spending time with him.

I got home really late and went straight to bed and then got up this morning for my first interview. After the interview, I picked Adrienne up from school and we drove around and talked for a while about life. It has been a while since we have had that chance and it was good to see her and spend time with her with no major distractions. We came back home for a bit and I showed her some of the random photo's from TEC, Ben's birthday party and her grad (which I attended because she asked me to be there... I was SO flattered...) and then I dropped her off on my way to my second interview. After the interview, I exchanged the djembe and then came home... Now, I am watching Glory Road and I am trying not to bounce off the walls! I am going swimming tonight and I think I might try to have a nap for an hour before I go out... :)

No comments: