Wednesday, June 14, 2006

"Swimming, swimming, in the swimming pool!"

So, tonight a bunch of us went swimming. It was a rather random group of people and we had fun! I kind of sent out a random text message and people showed up... :) The group consisted of: Tammy, Lysa, Vanessa, Andrew, John Trevor, Ken, Sean, Matt, Janna, Meghan, Emily and I.

I picked Emily up and then went to get John and as we were driving to the Winter Club, my phone rang and it was a Constable from the Calgary Police Service calling to let me know that they had found my driver's license and HBC Credit Card. Apparently, some woman was going door to door asking for donations for the Cancer Society and was using my ID as "hers"... *grrrrrrr* So, I need to go downtown and fill out a report stating that I didn't authorize anyone to have my ID in their posession, let alone use it. I'm not exactly impressed to say the least. The person who had it is being charged with fraud but apparently didn't have any of my other stuff on her as she "found" those two cards. I'm not sure what to think/believe anymore but I have to say that my trust in basic human goodness is severly diminished right now...

Anyway, after I got off the phone and called and explained the situation to my mom, the three of us grabbed dinner and then met everyone else. We swam and then went to Denny's and hung out there for a bit. I haven't ever been to that Denny's I don't think... (McKnight and 4th N.E.) It was kind of odd being at a Denny's without Ben there... Normally, we hang out after LiFE NiTE or smll groups at Denny's so... Anyway, I drove Emily and Tammy home and hung out and talked to Janna for a bit and now, I'm going to bed. With so little sleep last night, I am going to try and get some sleep tonight.

Tomorrow, I am going to write that statement and then go hang out with Kristyn and Kylee for a while! :)

1 comment:

Tammy said...

T'was fun! Yay us and fun!! I hope Lysa had fun too--I know Vanessa and Andrew did! Oh man, you should have heard Andrew yelling at Trevor! "It's! Not! Funny!!!" Cuz Trevor was splashing water at us when Andrew was trying to squirt him with the duck. And then he kept telling me "don't do that" after I did the cannonball--the one that flopped. Let's do it again sometime!! YAY!!!!