Monday, November 28, 2005

Hmmm...

Ok, so last night I stayed up pretty late working on my papers. I was also talking to some people online and it was good to talk to those people. I miss my friends when I am here... I was also working on Theory homework and it was VERY tedious...

This morning I got up 45 minutes before I had to be in class... I went to class and got a bunch of assignments back. I was NOT impressed... I did well on almost all of them. I got one B+ because I hadn't listed the "other 12 variations." *eyes rolling* I pointed out to the professor that I didn't think I had to worry about listing them as all they are is the ones I had listed, in reverse!!! Apparently, it mattered. *sigh* I'm not the only person who did that though. I did get a compliment on the colour scheme though. I had changed the colours of the chart and the font to show which rows corresponded and it turned out quite pretty! *grin* Class today was quite boring but only because it was kind of a review... And it was kind of confusing in the stuff that was/wasn't (not sure how to explain it)...

After class I went downtown to pay a parking ticket and took Ashleigh with me. She was going to go to Esquire's until her piano lesson but Laura called and invited us back to their house for lunch so I drove Ash there. I had a cheese croissant (I wasn't really hungry) and Laura gave me the scarf she made me for Christmas... My first Christmas gift!!! It is pink and purple and fuzzy and sparkly... It is SO pretty! I told Laura colours I like and she chose very nice ones! After talking to them for a while, I ran some errands and came home to work on my history paper.

My paper topic is: "Clarinet in the Classic Period with Specific Focus on K.622 by W.A. Mozart." Thus far, my research is done but I don't have enough Journal articles and my essay is slowly taking form and I still need to do the musical analysis. The thing that worries me is that it is due on Thursday... I am trying really hard to get all of my thoughts and the research to fit together but it's not working so well. Plus, it has to be 8-10 pages of my own writing and right now, it is barely 2.5 pages... I have about 15 pages of notes and 12 books all sitting with post-its in them and all over them... I just have to re-organize everything.

Today I also made a bunch of phone calls about silent auction stuff. I went to Staples tonight and faxed a bunch of letters off to various places in Calgary and Lethbridge... I think that we may have WAY more donations than last year and I am glad to have contributed to that! I'm also glad that some of my friends want to come down to the Cabaret and hang out that weekend. I love having people around but it doesn't happen very often.

Tonight I made dinner and did more work on my essay. I also spent a bit of time on Nex and chatted with two of my favourite guys on MSN. I changed my pic on one of my MSN accounts and I like it because it reminds me of when my friends came to visit in October but I edited it so it was more clear as to who/what it was.

I don't have much else to say. My knee is still killing me and I am really tired. I am going to try and get some sleep tonight.

1 comment:

Glooskap said...

thanks so much. you are such a great person to talk to. I have been really enjoying getting to know you.

i love you a lot! i hope everything is going swell. God loves you so much and He thinks you are the epitome of awesome!